Hope Chapel

The first phase of this 1840 Baptist Chapel was commenced in 2003 with the conversion of the disused chapel used for the last 40 years as a store. The second phase is a rear extension increasing the floor area by 40% and adding a study space on a mezzanine. The exterior will be clad in timber with contemporary detailing that will enhance and compliment the mellow brick and simple shape of the chapel.